4 Days Wilderness Safari – The Great Masai Mara Game Reserve
The great Masai Mara Game Reserve is known for its annual wildebeest migration, vast wildlife and the Big Five; Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Highlights of Masai Mara include the Mara River where Nile Crocodile’s and Hippopotamus are in abundance, the Big Five; Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard and Buffalo, and the mesmerizing endless landscape of dotted trees.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL NAIROBI
You are met at JKIA airport and transferred to your Nairobi accommodation.
DAY 02: NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA
After breakfast you will depart at 0700 hrs to Maasai Mara National Reserve. After a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley view point you will proceed to your lodge/camp arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the Big 5. Dinner and overnight at your lodge/camp.
DAY 03: MAASAI MARA
A full day in the Maasai Mara National Reserve with a morning and afternoon game drive. Option to visit a Maasai Boma which can be arranged by your driver/guide and paid direct by client. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight at your lodge/camp.
DAY 04: MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI
After breakfast depart to Nairobi arriving at about 1300 hrs. On arrival you are dropped at the airport in time for your outbound flight.
Safari price includes
- 4 days, 2 nights accommodation on full board in Maasai Mara & 1 night bed and breakfast in Nairobi
- Transport on a safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Park entry fee on safari
- Two game drives per day – where applicable
- Drinking water on safari
- Flying doctors emergency services
- Pick up and drop off within Nairobi
Safari price excludes
- Extra sightseeing or deviation from itinerary
- Driver/Guide’s tips
- Luggage/travel insurance
- Medical and all other personal expenses